Easy Creamy Herb Spiral Pasta
February 7, 2018 Adrienne Brown 0 Comments
This easy scrumptious herb spiral pasta is a recipe that I just happen to create from ingredients that I had in my kitchen at the time.
It turned out to be a hit with the fam! I am so glad that I had the good mind to capture most of it in pictures!!! Because a lot of the times, I totally forget to do that!
If you would like to try this easy recipe, you will need the following:
1. 1 Box of Spiral pasta or (whatever you have, Even broken spaghetti would work)
2. 1/2 cp Braggs nutritional yeast flakes
3. Parmesan Cheese
4. 1/2 cp Fresh parsley (Fresh made it so tasty)
5. 2 Tbsp of butter
6. 3/4 cp of milk
7. Seasonings: black pepper, kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika & a dash of Cayenne for that feisty flavor!
1. Boil pasta according to package, drain and place in bowl
2. Stir milk & Butter into the hot pasta, mix
4. Now sprinkle on the fresh parsley! Serve!
This little dish was a very yummy side dish or you could pair it with salad for a complete meal